- NameMC Link.
- Rank you are applying for.
- Relevant Experience
- FatalHCF: Manager
- Why do you want to be staff?
- I want to become staff because I think Cavepvp is a great server and community for me and it fits me as I have with other servers. I have many friends on this server and I think that I can help this community as I am very helpful and I know what I'm doing. I know this because I've been apart of HCF for around 3 years and I know how HCF works. I also want to become staff because I always see people that ask for help over and over again and us players of the server need to help them instead of staff because most of the time staff isn't on because I feel like to them it's boring. I like being staff because of the satisfaction I get when I help someone out that is in our community. I feel like Cavepvp could really use someone like me to help their players out. I'd like to mention another big reason as to why I want to be staff. Hackers. Complaints. With hackers, comes complaints, with these two combined, comes angry players. Some say "if you prevent the situation before it occurs, it won't occur at all", I 100% agree with this statement. If we can simply get rid of the cheaters before they kill players than it'll fix the problem quite fast. However, we cannot always get them before they kill players, but with all the hours I can put in, I can offer them fast support. Fast support means happy players. Basically, what I am trying to say is that I want to help players, I want to help Cavepvp, and most importantly, I want to help the community. I believe that Cavepvp is the best HCF Server out there at this moment.
- Why did you pick Cave?
- I pick Cavepvp Because I know that they currently in need for new staff members and with my staff experience I am able to help out the new staff and show them a good example of how to staff. I also picked Cave because I know that their doing a big server revamp and I also want to be there to make the revamp smooth as possible. I also want to be there to help any players in TeamSpeak and in game. I also feel as though the server could use a staff member with some good staff experience. As the server goes through its revamp it might have some problems and from the servers that I have played on that have done big revamps like Cavepvp there are always problems and the players can sometimes get upset, with some of the issues/bugs. I want to be there to make sure that everything goes as smooth as possible.
- Do you have a working mic and the ability to record?
- What languages do you speak?
- Anything else.
- I am open to all feedback and any questions that you guys have. Please feel free to leave some feedback so that I can
- make my application the best it could possible be.
P.s I had a little bit of problems getting rid of the dots on the right side of the screen. I tried to play around with it but I had no luck
so I just left it as is.
so I just left it as is.